FIM EWC 8 Hours of Suzuka x Webike
FIM EWC 8 Hours of Suzuka will take place on Suzuka Circuit, Japan on 5th to 7th August. We, Webike Japan as the official sponsor, are going to hold "Lotto Suzuka!" event where you can predict the rank by teams or manufacturers on each section we set on FIM EWC 8 Hours of Suzuka and win Webike Points!
8 Hours of Suzuka will start from 11:30 o’clock JST(Japan Central Standard Time:UTC+9) to the 19:30 o’clock 7th of August.
Information of the Suzuka Circuit
Length of the circuit: 5.821 kilometres
Duration of the race: 8 hours
Operated by Honda-owned Mobilityland, Suzuka features a unique figure-of-eight layout and presents a considerable challenge for riders thanks to its wide variety of corners. Opened initially as a test track for the Japanese motor giant in 1962, the venue hosted the first edition of the famous Suzuka 8 Hours motorbike race in 1978, nine years before staging its first Japanese Formula One Grand Prix. The Suzuka 8 Hours has been a popular feature on the FIM EWC calendar and a key fixture on the international calendar since with leading grand prix motorcycle racers taking part – and winning – over the years.
Best laps in EWC
Qualifying: kawasaki Team Green - Jonathan Rea / 2m05.168s, 2018
Race: Kawasaki Racing Team - Jonathan Rea / 2m06.805s, 2019
Kawasaki Racing Team (Jonathan Rea, Leon Haslam, Toprak Razgatlioglu), 216 laps
Teams competing at 8 Hours of Suzuka 2022
10 different models of supersports from HONDA, YAMAHA, KAWASAKI, SUZUKI, BMW and DUCATI. More information on teams can be found at Provisional Entry Team List.
Predict the rank and Win Webike Points
We offer 300 Webike points for your participation of this event.
Furthermore, there are 5 Chances in this lotto. Predict the rankings at each section, and points will be increased as the number of correct answer you gave.
Chance 1 to Chance 4 are worth 300 points, and 500 points are awarded for correct answers to Chance 5.
if you give 1 correct answer, you'll get 300 (300 x 1) Webike points besides 300 points for participation.
if you give 2 correct answers, you'll get 600 (300 x 2) Webike points besides 300 points for participation.
Make sure you vote before the time goes out!
"Countdown Timer" below is set to the goal time of the race, 19:30 7th of Aug. JST(Japan Central Standard Time:UTC+9) and we set this time as "T". When CHANCE 1's deadline is "T-minus 2 days", it means the answer have to be submitted 2 days before the end of the race and before the time passes "2 days".
|Chance #||Contents||Answer Deadline||Predict|
|CHANCE1||Predict which manufacture will get the pole position?||T-minus 2 days||Click Here|
|CHANCE2||Predict which manufacturer will be in the 1st place after 4 hours?||T-minus 6 hours||Click Here|
|CHANCE3||Predict which manufacturer will win the race in SST category?||T-minus 2 hours||Click Here|
|CHANCE4||Predict which manufacturer will win the race in EWC category?||T-minus 2 hours||Click Here|
|CHANCE5||Which Place will Webike SRC Kawasaki France TRICKSTAR finish?||T-minus 2 hours||Click Here|
Event rule and regulations
- To participate, you need to have a Webike Japan account.
- Point will be issued to customers by Aug. 12th.
- Point issued on this promotion will expire in 90 days from the issued date.
- Only official final result is used to decide who is the winner, not provisional ranking.
- Once the final result is posted, it's a done deal. No further correction will affect the result.
- ※Due to reason above, there is a possibility that our result may differ from EWC official result.
- Due to reasons such as race interruptions, time changes, or suspended, part or all of the ranking event may not be established.
- You will need to access to Google form to submit your answer.
- One entry for each participant. If multiple entries are detected, we will take the very first submission to be the answer. In addition, participants can not change the vote once submitted.
- Webike Japan is the official partner of the 2019-2022 season of the FIM EWC Motorcycle Endurance World Championship. (This promotion is brought to you by Webike Japan).